Saturday, January 8, 2011

How it all started...

September 2010-Chris and I had been talking about this major step in our lives for a few months now.  Were we completely ready?  No Way...but I do not think anyone could ever be completely ready.  However, based on our families, we know that no one really had a master plan for children and everything worked out just fine.  I know everyone especially in Charlotte was ready (and has been ready for 2 years now :) ) and we were not getting any younger --so it was time!  It was time to share all our love and energy with a new little bundle of joy.  When we finally made the decision, we were so happy....scared.....excited....and anxious.    
Now that we made the decision, I kinda felt it should be as easy as turning on a light switch.  However, after talking generally to some friends,  I realized that it was not that easy.  I wondered if we would be that couple that could take a year or more to get pregnant.  What if it took a long time?  What if we could not get pregnant?  It was hard not to worry about these things, but as God has shown us, everything happens according to His plan and will.  We just needed to give the situation to Him and let him work His miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment