I had purchased an Ergo baby carrier right before Naveenie came. I had been researching this item for awhile, and finally pulled the trigger on this brand. With an infant insert, I could use the carrier as soon as wanted - all the way up to 45 pounds! I can also wear it on the front (for infants), back, and hip!
However, after reading instructions, I was so scared putting Naveen in the carrier. There were so many warnings that you need to make sure that you put the baby in right, or you could put weight on their sacrum, hurt their development, etc! Chris and I tried out the carrier, but were so scared that we were doing it wrong. We decided we would wait until our next doctor's appointment (2 month) to ask our Pediatrician if she could ensure we were putting him in there correctly.
Well, we received the doctor's blessing- we worried for nothing! Here is some pictures of me carrying around Mr. Beanie Weanie in the backyard. I was so happy when he was so content in it, and then fell asleep in it...made me feel so comfortable.











No comments:
Post a Comment