My first Mother’s Day.
Wow, it still feels weird to say it- Mother’s day was for typically for
my mom, ammachys, and auntys…but not me! But crazy enough, I am now in this
group…and very blessed that Naveen placed me in this group.
Being Naveen’s “mama” has made me a better person. I honestly am very blessed for all the
achievements that I have accomplished, but none of them measure up to being
Naveen’s mom. Chris and I laugh at the
thought of what we did before him- life seems so meaningless before. Of course, I may have had more sleep, less
bags under my eyes, and less white hair- but all those are just details... :)
Thank you Naveen for letting me part of this exclusive,
elite group known as mothers.
Naveen made me a beautiful flower pot with a mum in it- I
teared up when I saw it. I have it on my
desk at work and makes me smile everytime I see it.
Chris and Naveen gave me a beautiful Pandora bracelet for my
birthday. So for mother’s day- I
received a little boy (who kind of looks like a sumo wrestler to me! haha) and
a mom charm for the bracelet. Very
sweet!
I received so many well wishes, emails, and cards from my
family celebrating my first mother’s day- can’t say enough how much a love the
extra love they all send my way! Happy
Mother’s day to all the important women in my life. Thank you for everything you have done to
shape me into the mom I am today.
![]() |
| Beautiful flowers and card sent by Dad, Mom, and Roy |

No comments:
Post a Comment