Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh the slacker...


Wow.  It has been awhile.  I have definitely been slacking in the blogging arena.  Actually, I feel like I have been slacking in every area of my life- work, blogging, home, being a wife…it sucks, especially for a perfectionist.  It drives me crazy, because I feel that life is just moving too fast for me to keep up!

The only saving grace for me is that I feel that I am doing my best in the mom category.  Sure, I am definitely not a candidate for the mom-of-the year award, but being a mom is taking every ounce of energy for me and I feel that I am doing the best I can do.  Naveen is a happy, healthy (daycare ear infections aside), and beautiful young boy so I think I am doing ok :)  I am going to work hard on catching up on some important stories that have happened in our life over the past couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment