So, i have officially stopped pumping. At first, I just was decreasing the amount of times I was pumping because it was just too much for me (especially when we were having so many guests visit us). It was amazing how quickly my body responded to that...within two weeks, my supply was basically finished. At first, I was sad, but it has actually been such a huge relief not to stress about it and center my life around it. My goal was to make it to 6 months and I actually did it for 7 months...which was good.
Of course, there are definitely the drawbacks of not having a milks source anytime we need it in emergency! But plenty of people survive on
I feel blessed and lucky that I was able to provide for Naveen for this long...
Of course, there are definitely the drawbacks of not having a milks source anytime we need it in emergency! But plenty of people survive on
I feel blessed and lucky that I was able to provide for Naveen for this long...
No comments:
Post a Comment