Friday, April 1, 2011

MIA (missing in action...)

Hey everyone!  I am  so sorry for the long time MIA…through my travels over the last couple of weeks, I managed to get a cold and cough.  It was terrible with non-stop coughing, and I managed to pull a muscle near my rib cage from all the coughing!  For anyone that knows me well, my cough can last for weeks even if everything else is cleared up.  So this weekend, I was supposed to go to New York to see my brother Roy and my dad’s sister’s (Smitha Aunty) family but with the crazy weather up there and my unending cough—we decided that I needed to reschedule the trip so that I would have time to heal and not stress my body.  I am very sad that I cant see my NY friends and family this weekend, but don’t worry guys, God-willing, I will be come soon.  So since I will have some time this weekend, I will try to use this time to catch up on all the blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment