Friday, November 2, 2012

Last Day at Daycare (Centennial)...

Wow...never thought I would be so emotional about this transfer.  It was hard to leave the daycare family that had helped raise our little one.  Yes, I said family...these people just had such a love for our little baby that it would be hard to replace.  I also knew that Naveen had a special bond with the kids...it was sad to think we were taking that all away from him.  I also was going to miss the bond with the parents...not only was there already a special bond because we all worked at the same place, but we had made "the journey" together for the past year and half together. 

The positive for us is that we could see Naveen more often during the day and we would have less time in the car...all good reasons to change daycare...so i think we are still making the right decision.

I know they say that transition is hard on us than it is the kids...I really hoped so.

I decided to spend a little time with Naveen at his daycare on the last day...so I could capture some good memories.


Naveen and Ms. Susan, administrator over the daycare




They all made me promise that we bring Naveen back to the daycare occasionally so they could see him grow.  Of course, I agreed.

On his last day, his teachers gave a little scrapbook that they made of him and all his activities.  It was amazing to see how Naveen has grown...I honestly can not remember him being that small and fragile.  Wow, what a year.



As they say, change is the constant...man, does that seem to be true for our lives.

Brentwood Primrose --here we come!  We can't wait to see what exciting things Naveen learns here!

No comments:

Post a Comment