When we were in NY,
right before we left back to the airport, Stancy Aunty (who I have lovingly
called Chimi for some reason since I was little kid), came up to me and gave me
money for Naveen.
I tried my best to
give it back, but she said it was not for me but for Naveen. She asked that I buy something for him with
that money.
Well, I have been
looking for some time to buy him this thing called a “smart trike.” It is a trike that you can use from 10 months
old up to 2+ years old. Right now, it
has a handle for the parents to push the infant, but as the child gets older,
you can take off certain pieces until you eventually have a regular tricycle.
I thought the smart
trike could help us on our walks with Naveen.
He was getting to the stage where he definitely wanted to see his
environment. He could not enjoy our walks in his infant stroller anymore. Also, he loved grabbing handles, so I thought
he would love to grab the bike handles.
So, with Chimi’s gift
money, I decided we would buy the bike.
After I made the decision, I could not wait to see him in it—I couldn’t
even wait to just buy it online. I asked
Chris if we could go that evening to buy it from Toys’R Us. I was definitely more excited than anyone :)
Chris did a wonderful
job putting the bike together…do you think Naveen liked it?





No comments:
Post a Comment